On the Way to Sky.. (FFXI) On the Way to Sky.. (FFXI)

Epic tits.

I really liked how it was a more gangsta approach to a fantasy song, I've never seen that before. It'd be kinda cool to see some wow remixes like this, lol. I disagree with Kazal though, I don't think it would sound as good if it were more upbeat. This way its more laid back and chill. It could be longer though, but no biggie. Good job.

These Mistakes are Mine Alone These Mistakes are Mine Alone

Epic.

Wow, this song sounds like it could be huge. You've got talent, sir.

Cereal Love Cereal Love

Lol!

I love how its actually a good quality song about something funny. Good job.

Brihi24 responds:

hey thanks

8Bit -Winter- 8Bit -Winter-

Good Job

I liked that, it was pretty. I like how it was constantly moving, instead of.. well, I dunno. You know what I mean?

The Slowmobile The Slowmobile

Wow

With lyrics, that would be excellent. It reminds me of an old song that you would hear on a classic radio station and be like "Yeah, this came out when I was in high school. It could do without the squealing at the end though. That kinda caught me off guard, the song just kinda ended.

RadProductions1221 responds:

the squealing was to remind me when it was over and i forgot to pull it out lol! i dont have a mic yet so yea. when/if i get one ill add some lyrics just help me think em

Frosted Pyramids Frosted Pyramids

Woot

This was sweet. It actually made me picture some winter scene. I love it. :D And yeah, Ive played SS:SE, it's a wicked game.

mechanoid-9 responds:

Thanks!

Zylonex Zylonex

Okay

I liked it and all, but it was pretty repetive, and the "Zylonex" robot voice thing didn't really fit in with the rest of the song. Good job though.

Tetris- Song A (Completed! :D) Tetris- Song A (Completed! :D)

Nice

Lol, I pretty much love Tetris. Not much originality though, since there are like 382947 Tetris songs on Newgrounds, but still. Good job. :P

Light in the Darkness Light in the Darkness

Good

You're right, a real guitar would've made it sound so much cooler, but it sounds pretty good as is. I like the guitar/piano combination.

SpikeLee23 responds:

well, as long as it sounds good, I'm satisfied. thx for the review!

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Awesome

I love this song, especially when you added the piano to it. I can't stop listening to it, it puts me in such a good mood. :D